- The type of information we collect during your access to our Websites, Apps or interaction with service agents from our any of Worldwide Centres
- The purpose of collection, maintenance and disclosure of such information; and
- Sharing of such information with whom & when
Terms of Reference:
- The terms "We", "Our", and "Us" shall mean and refers to 911travelshop., or any of our Websites, Apps or Call Centres.
- The terms "You", "Your", "Yourself", shall mean and refers to an individual who is an active client/ potential client accessing information and availing any one or more of our service offerings through any of our Websites, Apps & Centres.
- The terms “Third Party” and "Third Parties" refers to a Website, Websites & Centres owned & operated by a company other than 911travelshop or its associated/ partner company. The terms may also refer to service agents working for a company other than 911travelshop.
- "Personal Information" shall mean and refers to the data/ information specifically pertaining to an individual.
“Personal Information” means any identifiable information, particulars, details, data or credentials related to an individual. The information may be collected in various ways, including, but not limited to, Visit or Access to our Websites & Apps, Registration on our Websites, Subscription to our Newsletters, Submission of Query, Response to our Survey, and Interaction with agents from our Centres.
Third Party Websites
Data/ Information We May Collect
The data/ information collected by us or shared by you while accessing our Websites & Apps, interacting with service agents from our Centres and availing our services online or offline, includes but not limited to:
- Personal information such as your Name, Gender, Age, Date of Birth, Marital Status, Religion, etc
- Contact information such as Email Address, Phone Number, Postal Address and GPS based Location, etc
- Booking information or Travel Itinerary details including information about Co-Passengers, Travel Preferences, Frequent Flyer Number, etc
- Transactional history (other than banking details), etc
- Device-Specific Identification information such Type of Device being used, IP Address, Browser, Operating System & Internet Service Provider, etc
How We Use Your Personal Information
The Personal Information collected may be used in the following manner:
While Making A Travel Booking
While making a travel booking, we may use your Personal Information to complete and fulfill our booking or purchase requests being made with us or any of the service providers associated with us. We may also use your Personal Information for direct or indirect communication with you regarding your booking or purchase.
We may also use your Personal Information for the following purposes including but not limited to:
- Responding to your queries or inquiries and fulfilling your requests;
- Confirming your bookings with us or associated service providers;
- Sending booking confirmations;
- Sending administrative information such as information pertaining to our Services, changes & amendments to our policies, terms & conditions;
- Sending promotional or marketing emails, newsletters, notifications that we believe may be of interest to you;
- Sending emails for your participation in sweepstakes, contests, promotions, surveys, etc;
- Facilitating social sharing functionality;
- Developing new products, enhancing our service offerings, identifying usage trends, determining the reachability of our promotional campaigns & operations and expansion of our business activities;
- Managing our IT systems such as identification and mitigation of fraudulent activities;
- Enhancing customer support services
How We Protect Your Personal Information
For protecting and safeguarding your Personal Information effectively, we make use of highly sophisticated data collection tools powered by cutting-edge technologies that facilitates secure collection, exchange, maintenance and processing of such information while eliminating the risk of breach or unauthorized access, alteration, destruction or modification.
We may utilize advanced tracking solutions to enhance the overall user experience. Cookies are defined as small snippets of data that a website sends to your system for storage purposes. For some of our web pages, we may set a “cookie” so that information can be saved and retrieved by the web page for identification of log in sessions or registered users. The information stored remains protected and inaccessible at all times.
There are a number of ways to manage cookies available on your computer. Please note that if you use different computers in different locations, you will need to ensure that each browser is adjusted to suit your cookie preferences.
For instance, follow the below-mentioned steps to easily delete cookies that have been installed in the cookie folder of your browser, if using Microsoft Windows Explorer:
- Open 'Windows Explorer'
- Click on the 'Search' button on the toolbar
- Type "cookie" into the search box for 'Folders and Files'
- Select 'My Computer' in the 'Look In' box
- Click 'Search Now'
- Double click on the folders that are found
- Select' any cookie file
- Hit the 'Delete' button on your keyboard
If you are using a browser other than Microsoft Windows Explorer, then you should select "cookies" in the "Help" function for information on where to find your cookie folder.
Security & Safety of Your Personal Information
We treat your Personal Information as an asset that must be protected against loss and unauthorized access. We utilize a number of advanced solutions for effective protection. Our measures and practices for safeguarding your Personal Information are in line with International Safety Standards. In today’s fast-paced era, it is almost next to impossible to guarantee the absolute safety of information, you, therefore, agree that any security breaches beyond our control surpassing our standard security procedures are inevitable.
TSL (Transport Layer Security) is a proven coding system, utilized by us, that lets your browser automatically encrypt, or scramble the data or information during upload before transmission to our systems. You must ensure that your computer is properly secure before uploading any sensitive information to your user account. To help protect your data, information and even your computer, it is advised that you use antivirus, anti-spyware, and anti-malware programs.
Unfortunately, no company can guarantee the absolute security & safety of data or information shared wirelessly through the internet. Therefore, we shall not be held liable in any manner for events or incidents happening accidentally beyond our control.
Unsubscribing From Our Mailing LIst
We may regularly or occasionally send email updates and notifications to you related to fares, special offers, new services, etc. If you no longer wish to receive future emails, please click on the "unsubscribe" link or follow the instructions at the bottom of each email.
Consent Withdrawal/ Data Download & Data Removal
To withdraw your consent for use or sharing of your Personal Information which might have been collected by us or willfully shared by you, you may write to us at [email protected] from your registered email address.
Guidelines For Minors
The Services provided by us are not directed to individuals below the age of eighteen (18). We strongly advise parents and guardians of minors to make all the necessary travel bookings/ reservations themselves.